Oh my Blog!

Yay! U-verse installed and I will spare you all the drama. But the great news is that Design Elixir is up and running again.  Sorry for the long delays and sporadic posting before/ during/ and after the move.

It's been a while, but I still have plenty of inspiring products, spaces, and firms to share with you.  In addition to sharing my study efforts for the NCIDQ.  One of my readers requested a tutorial on how to render in Photoshop,  hope to have that up by mid-August.  Although my blog is mostly focused on commercial interior design, I may post some residential projects and doodles as I search for inspiration, interior and exterior, for the new home.

Also, don't be surprised if Design Elixir has a new look by the end of summer. I love the new Blogger templates and I am eager to update my blog's, once I figure out how to customize the templates.  You know how designers are, we have to customize everything.

Design Elixir will be back to it's regular programming this Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment