Gearing up for the NCIDQ

I've been envisioning My Name, IIDA or NCIDQ#123456 on my business cards.  I've been waiting patiently, and it's finally here...  I have 3,520 hours of qualified work experience and am now eligible to apply for the NCIDQ exam.  (If you don't know what the NCIDQ exam is, read my post "What Did You Just Call Me"


Technically, I was able to apply for the exam in January, but I was a little leery since the exam format and content has changed and the new practice tests and design practicums were not available for purchase. I checked the NCIDQ website this weekend and all the new study materials are available, so I am ready to move forward and plunk down a nice chunk of change.

Are you ready to take the next step?  Check to see if you meet the eligibility requirements and subscribe to my blog.  Until I pass the NCIDQ in October, the majority of Wednesday's posts will focus on the NCIDQ exam: the application process, study tips, experiences and resources.
 

I welcome those of you who have taken or plan to take the NCIDQ to share your experiences, advice, and resources with Design Elixir readers.  Comment, comment, comment!  If you're shy, send me an email



No comments:

Post a Comment