Graphic Concrete is cast in a special membrane to create patterned, smooth, or exposed concrete slabs. Choose from Graphic Concrete's existing patterns or design a unique pattern for your project. Check out the installation photos below. Looks sharp, eh?
Left to Right: Nokia Parking House Säterinportti, Espoo, Architecture by Larkas & Laine, 2007.
As Oy Sinikallio, Rörstrandinkatu, Helsinki, Architecture by MSVOY Architects,
Artwork by Päivi Kiuru & Saamuli Naamanka, 2003.
Products line includes:
- GC Collection- Patterned and textured surfaces.
- GC Pro - Repetitive patterns and textured surfaces.
- GC Art & Design- Images created by designers and then applied to concrete surfaces.
- GC Smooth- A matte-like and nearly pore-free surface.
- GC Expose - Smooth and shallow exposed fine aggregate finish.
Here's the link for requirements, instructions and brochures.