Vote for my carpet design!

Please vote for my carpet designs on Mannington Commercial's Tx:Style
Carpet Challenge! I have 2 designs up: Bridge & Tunnel. If I win,
Sallie Mae, the barefoot and backwoods hillbilly that funded my
education, will thank you personally!

VOTE HERE: http://www.txstyle-mannington.com


Bridge & Tunnel collection was inspired by the engineering marvels that connect people and places by crossing over or under obstacles. Caught up in the daily grind, we often fail to see the beauty and pattern found in the structures that allow us to move from one place to another. The Bridge  & Tunnel the backdrop of the daily commute and turns it into a work of art.

Bridge & Tunnel will be constructed with cut and loop yarns of varying pile heights to add dimension and depth. The color palettes were inspired by objects and places seen in Manhattan or one of the surrounding boroughs. The colorways range from subtle monochromatic tone-on-tones to energizing brights allowing it to be used in a variety of spaces.

Please visit Mannington's website and view my Inspiration Boards for suggested installation methods and additional colorways.

No comments:

Post a Comment